Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Hairspray is fun and i don't want to analyze it

Why should I analyze such a cool film? A film that made me smile from the very first second to the last (ok, besides the too-long march sequence with the slow song)?
I loved it, I enjoyed it, this could be my new dirty-dancing-like obsession. i want to watch it again, I want to be friends with the cool guy and the sexy girl, (or is it the sexy guy and the cool girl). I want to download the soundtrack (in a sec) and maybe i'll even print a tshirt. I guess i miss that kind of fun in my life right now.

I met Michal today. She studies with me. I told her i need a kick in my ass or else my summer film is a phata morgana. She did what had to be done (god i have no idea what but it worked). I'll start with the script again. look for a producer. Talk to a camera man. Look for actors. Set the dates. It's going to happen. Not in the summer, but probably in two months.

I don't post much lately. I also don't read much film blogs lately. But i'll be back. Real soon now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails