Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What's your favorite Coen brothers' film?



I loved No Country for Old Men, and after watching the trailer of the new Coen brothers' film, I can't wait to watch it. Seems like the summer film I'd enjoy. I also like the title: Burn After Reading.
I've always loved their films, also the way they write their script is great, making reading a pleasure.

I thought Blood Simple was excellent, also Miller Junction. Barton Fink is great, but a bit too much with the "hell" motif. A bit too simple perhaps. I hated, really hated, the film they've made with Cloony and Catherine (forgot the name, the one with the divorce lawyer). I don't like Cloony and anywhere he's in is not a place for me to be. I also thought the other film, with the robbery from the basement of the old black woman - that film was not good as well.

Alright, it's 9AM, must get this writing going before the day will fall on me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails