Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The dreadful second act

I just wrote the first skech for my second act. It's a super hard mission, your brain feels like the world, total chaos and many details. But, since its just a first skech, I had the freedom to let myself go, no fear.

So I added a character, might gave it too much space, but it opened a new direction. My tutor (UCLA Extension) gave some usefull suggestions. Writing is the key here. The more I write the more there is to write. It's a great feeling, especially since I do have the time now.

I still have a short script to write for another class (at Tel Aviv University). The subject we're supposed to write about is 'downtrodden'. I think it's facsinating, I have a general idea of my story. I want to keep it short (cos it needs to be read during class, time is very limited).

I'm going to enroll for another 2 UCLA Extension courses today. I'm very excited about my next semester. In terms of beggining, middle and end, it's going to look like - lots of interesting courses, study hard, give birth. I hope together with my human baby I'll also experience the birth of a script. That would just do it.

And then - the summer ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails