Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My 100th post - mind writing from bed

The above polaroid is taken from a designer's website, squidfingers he's called (or Travis). I love his patterns, I use it sometimes when I build sites, and I wish I could use them for my floors. Don't you feel like the gap between the cyber world and the real world is sometimes just too great? If I could use google to find my keys every morning. Or use my finger to pick a color from my room for photoshop (i guess that this is actually a thing that can be done now, with a special pen scanner or something).

I'm on my vacation now, lots of graphic and programming and much less writing. I think I needed this break to return with a fresh mind. Scriptwriting needs to be done with a fresh mind. I already have some new ideas for my script. It's not going to be a linear story, but I guess this I already knew.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails