Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tel Aviv Student Film Festival


I took this photo using my cell phone. It was a very hot day in university, and the black guys painted the black boards white.

The student film festival starts next week, so all classes are canceled (so we can enjoy the festival's screenings and workshops). I hope to get a seat for the meeting with Godard, and for the screenwriting workshop (they only allow 35 students in this one, which is really too little i think).

I have tons of writing to do so this week off works great for me. My teacher loves my idea for a feature, and I should spend some time developing it.
In the UCLA writers' program course i must write 20 pages to my script. I feel slightly lost there. I think it's because I know too much. I need to leave some holes for myself, so writing the actual thing (after completing the outline) still has some enigma in it, for me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails