Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The best of scriptwriting studies

I've decided to put all my efforts in scriptwriting. I've always enjoyed this part the most, who am I kidding. Directing is great, but until it happens...and happens the right way...I feel scriptwriting fits better to my character. I hate when things come out less than perfect, for once. I want my vision to be clear.

I don't say I've given up directing, but I just think that at this point writing great scripts can satisfy me much more than sweating trying to make a film. I don't really enjoy short films. It's films made for filmmakers, and this is not what I aim.

So I'm writing now. I want to start my MFA in scriptwriting next year.

Tomorrow I have the scriptwriting class with my favorite teacher Ester Namdar. i need to write a scene that contains a dramatic turn point and a following a deterioration. i almost finished it, and I will translate it into English and post it here. I know this blog has still very small amount of readers, but I hope to get some feedback on it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails