Monday, December 10, 2007

Creatures with no comfort



Last night I was at my friend Sharon. She made the 7th candle eve with some friends, most of them scientists of some sort. It was a very nice evening, and since I don't have any scientist friend, I was quite surprised to find out how they are very similar to most of my artistic friends.

This morning I saw this amazing video of the big ear jerboa the zoological society filmed. This lovely creature deserves a feature film I guess. By Aardman. Or Pixar. Maybe the short film division of Pixar could make something out of it. Osnat Shurer, take action!

Today will be a slow day, with many small things to do. Also: I've decided to dedicate 4 hours a day for my script. Some discipline must help my sleepy situation.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails