Thursday, December 27, 2007

The film student skips classes

So I skipped the Wednesday scriptwriting class. I felt sick the whole week so I couldn't write the synopsis, though I wrote this short sequence for production. I also had a few ideas, but I couldn't sit and write. The screen is very hard for me those days. Should I take the paper block and the pen now?

Anyway, we went to the first ultrasound Wednesday night. It was funny, but very predictable. Today I skip classes again, cos I have another meeting with a doctor. It's also my sister's birthday, she's 26! Mazal Tov Michal!!

Actually I remember Michal and my other sister, Maya (who is now at Sarasota, FL - come back already!) they used to love this movie, Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I saw it many times mainly because of them, they wouldn't hand me the remote. I like this film. I love the actors mainly, and the idea of a movie that takes place within 24 hours is also cool. As a kid it's easy to understand, cos your days are also very long. I guess.

Anyway, for next Wednesday I must hand a synopsis and a step outline. Grrr. Good thing now my days are better, the sick only starts in the evening.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails