Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Future plans and movies, movies, movies!

The opening of "Masculine Feminine": Never do two gazes meet. we see one character sitting in a cafe. Isolated from it's surroundings.
I love Godard (until he became boring).

I have a production meeting tomorrow, and my script is not ready yet. I need to find a cameraman, hopefully a woman, and a production assistant. I actually have someone in mind for the photography, but I'm a bit afraid to ask her, cause I think she's very busy this summer with her own movie. My film is 15 minutes long, 8 pages of script. Many long takes and little camera moves. It has one location (a building) and 80% of it is indoors. 3 characters.

Later today I'll go to the cinematheque. They show an Israeli film from the 80's. I was 7 when it was shot. I don't really like Israeli films, must admit. Some are good, but usually don't get awards and prizes. The ones who do are mostly boring. Those are the ones who make it to the festivals worldwide. It's a shame really. I wonder how I will do. I don't see myself staying in this country. I left before, I will leave again.

After the Israeli film they show La Mome. Maybe I will stay for that too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails