Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The busiest film student in school

What a day, maaaaan. Took my bike to uni, to register for film production courses (not theory classes) with the head of the department. That was 7:30AM. I had a long ride on the beach, about 40 minutes of sweat. Got there, waited for almost three hours in the line, then went to the Stinky small office of the master. He was very nice and helpful. He has a kind of an army man charisma but that's OK. He knows what he's talking about and he's not bullshitting you. I like him. Anyway, came out of his room with double courses than I intended. Next year will be nasty. 5 days first semester, 4 days the second. But at least I'll complete my first degree and be free to go further.

I told him about my plans to register for the MIT CMS program, and I think he liked that. Anyway, he also liked my script and told me it reminds him the films of the experimental filmmaker (who teaches in the department) Igal Burstein. Yay, i think that's good.

Don't feel like writing bout the rest of my day, it was full of family drama. Movie material maybe, but I prefer my life quieter.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails