Monday, September 24, 2007

A busy film student in the end of the summer

After all it's really cool to study film. I talk with other students from other departments and their paper work is a real punishment. I was very happy to see I got all the courses I wanted for next semester (we had the thory classes registration last week). i will have one seminar (two semesters) and one course about japanese cinema. I also wanted to take Japanese language course but that's not possible with my 40 hours a week.

So i'm not really posting lately, I study for an exam in Italian and then I must continue and finish with the German cinema paper. I will talk to the head of productions tomorrow, Tausinger, will tell him I must postpond my summer film to the winter, around mid-end November. I'm really not happy to do this but I have no time to work on it now.

I read now a Roman written by the great Pasolini. It's inspiring.

Now i go to see the new Naomi Watts movie. Normally she annoys the shit, but I give her a chance. Basically it's cos I'm sick of home and computers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails