Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Still looking inside the Turkish-German cinema

Today I went to the library again. i really hoped to finish my paper this week so I can start produce my film, but the chances seems low now. I ordered an essay from another university two days ago and it's still on process. In the mean time, I get hooked on Scorsese again. Instead of just being a case of comparison (Gegen die Wand vs. Mean Streets) I enjoy to read about scorsese and to watch some of his films I haven't watched before.

Gegen di Wand is a nice film, interesting film, but not so interesting and full to make me watch it again and again.

Fuck, my neighbours are so noisy. They have this kid who screams like a nutcase all day long.

I'm a bit scared of this final year. It will be busy and I will also have the urge of becoming "someone" or "something" at the end of it. What a stupid way of thinking, like one year of film school will do something that 30 years never could. Shit.

Gonna watch Martin now. What he thinks of the great italian filmmakers etc.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails