Monday, September 24, 2007

Just watched Steve's Interview


There were no tickets for the new film with edward Norton and Naomi Watts, so me and Sharon went to the Steve&Sienna Interview, based on Theo Van Gogh's film by the same title (which I haven't seen and now I'm a bit curios). The film is sometimes interesting with camera and editing (Robert Altman gets a special thanks for his inspiration at the end credits), and Steve is a fine director. But the script is quite predictable and not very good. That's why I'd like to watch the original.
My summer film is a one location film, so for me it was interesting to see how it's done here. I'm not so inspired by it, cos it's very easy to take a stunning location that grabs the viewer's attention, and a stunning actress as plan B.
But I love Steve, I love his teeth and the weird skin color he has. I like his voice and I love the way he puts the glasses on his nose. I would love to see him take a line with Sienna but that was not in the script. too bad.
I enjoyed the film anyway, and now it's time to say goodnight.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails