Friday, September 7, 2007

What a filmmaker misses while he studies

The picture above is from a film "Sarah and Dee", about two cleaners on a journey. Or at least I think this is what it's about, cos I haven't seen it. I just saw that picture on the internet and read a short article about the director, but didn't have the time to go to the dvd library and ask about it. I'm so busy.

I still have one paper to write about German cinema (I will write about Geraman-Turkish cinema), an exam in Italian for Beginners, some works in Flash (a player and a short animation) and of course, last but not least, my film.

Still haven't finished the second draft and I'm quite sure I'll shoot it later than planned. It makes me sick, cos anyway next semester will be very hard, with 10 courses, 5 days a week.

I even have a copy of "I'm a cyborg but that's ok" that I haven't watched. After reading this review of it I really wanted to watch it myself. Perhaps today I'll find the time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails