Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Neverending film studies (and a trip to the north)

Film studies can really be a pain. Here I am, packing a small bag and going to the north for a long weekend, and instead of just enjoy myself, I also must read tons of material for my exam in Israeli Cinema. I'm sure (or at least hope) the material is quite interesting, but I just want to swim the rivers of pleasure without the next exam in my head.

But, that is really a small problem. The big problem is I haven't heard yet from the camerawoman I want. I hope there is a reason for that...I will call her again today. In between waterfalls.

So I'm off now, gotta pack my things, print out some essays...no posts till Sunday...

Btw, had a terrific birthday yesterday, all included (all but cinema, that is).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails