Monday, August 6, 2007

A happy link for a filmmaker


A new website was launched, and it offers movie reviews from Roger Ebert, Gene Siskel and Richard Roeper. I tried to search for some rare films but of course that is not what this is about. But if you look for some mainstream movie review, it's not a bad place to start. Load time was shorter than I'd expected, it is indeed a comfortable site.

So, agree with their review or not, this is a great spot for movie buffs.
Click here to check it out.

I watched "I was born, but" of Ozu earlier today. He always makes me laugh, even with no sound (the film is from 1932, quite extreme for a silent film, but those Japanese took their time).
I remembered "Good Morning", a later film by Ozu, also featuring two kid-brothers. Many similarities. Love them both. Ozu was such a great actors' director.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails