Sunday, August 12, 2007

Indie filmmaker, student filmmaker, but too old!


No worries, this is only me after a long night. Phh..Nothing special, just an allergy attack. No one knows really, but at least now I can view the world as flat, 2d experience. It should be OK in 3 days, so I'm really almost enjoying it.

What I don't enjoy lately is my age. I mean, I don't have a problem being 30 (in 3 days!), but I do have a problem with not being able to participate in the Berlinale, for example. If they haven't heard yet, 40 is the new 30, so they really should adjust themselves.

Anyway, I go on working on my script. I left a message to the camera woman I want today. She makes films herself and she is really busy, but I hope she could be my camera woman anyway. She is very talented and also easy to talk to, which is a good starting point in a director-camerawoman relationships!

The university published today the courses for next year. I'm really excited about it, there seems to be so many interesting courses for the 3rd year of film school....But I know that many lectures have the gift of giving great titles for their courses, but then the course itself is totally shit.

Pfff...should get my script done by now. It's hard. Especially with one eye only.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails