Monday, August 13, 2007

A filmmaker in the search for the perfect actress

I sent my script today to the camerawoman I really want. She hasn't respond yet and I'm a bit nervous. I know I have plenty of other options, there are other talented cameramen in the film school. I still want her, I like her, I can talk to her, and she has that feminine sensitivity most men really lack.

The picture above...how perfect is this girl in the picture? My script is really about her, only I never met her before. She's a blogger on blogspot, I'm afraid I forgot which blog..But she would be a great actress for my film. Of course it's in Hebrew so chances are very low. But the good thing is that once I saw her face, I knew what I wanted. If anybody recognizes this lady, let me know!!

Must work on my script now. Also my next exam is near..Israeli cinema, an interesting class but not so much the exam itself. Loads to read, and especially now, that I need to focus on my script, it's a pain in the ass.

Also I got myself today 2 vibrating eggs. It's not related to cinema, unless it will appear in my next script...:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails